- Ballet– Technique is the foundation for all dance movement. All dancers benefit from a sound working knowledge of ballet technique and, consequently, technique curriculum includes ballet training.
- Contemporary– Contemporary is a genre of concert dance that employs systems and methods found in modern dance and postmodern dance, as well as classical ballet.
- Tap- is a form of dance characterized by using the sound of one’s tap shoes hitting the floor as a percussive instrument. As such, it is also commonly considered to be a form of music.
- Hip-Hop– In Adult Hip-Hop, learn how to perform the hottest dances to the latest and greatest hip hop songs inspired by hit music video style dancing.
- Salsa– Latin dance includes a wide range of dances originating in Latin America, Puerto Rico and Cuba salsa a a fun social type of social dance.
- Ballroom– Ballroom dance refers to a set of partner dances, which are enjoyed both socially and competitively around the world.
- Zumba– Blends upbeat world rhythms with easy-to-follow choreography for a total-body workout.
- Pound Rockout– Use weighted drumsticks and drumming techniques in and pilates based work out. Strengthen your core and burn fat while bringing out your inner rockstar.
- S.D.F.C.– Strength. Dance. Fitness. Cardio… High intensity fitness moves mixed with fun, hip-hop dance to elevate your mood and your Heart rate.
- Spartan Barre– Muscle toning to create a lean, flexible body by using basic ballet techniques to upbeat music.
- Zumba Tone– Builds coordination, strength and reshapes your body while Zumba dancing with weighted toning sticks.